Friday, February 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

I got tagged by newenglandquilter to write 7 things about myself on my blog. I think I may have done this one before but it's so exciting that someone else has read my blog so I'll do it again and try to write 7 different facts!

1. I have an addiction to vintage floral bedlinen. There, I said it.

2. I am learning to sew but I am very inconsistent in my efforts to sew regularly and finish things properly.

3. I feel I am in a constant state of indeciveness and semi-chaos, yet I manage to hold a permanent full time job as a high school teacher and generally maintain the charade of being an upstanding citizen of the community, ha ha ha!

4. I went to Paris last year and didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much as I wanted to/expected to/thought I would. Now I look at my photos and wish I was back there.

5. Sometimes I cry in advertisements, like the Saab one at the moment with the dog chained up & the whale in the pool... it's all so sad, then you realise it's a car ad and you feel cheated because the bastards made you cry. Oh, and there used to be an ad for the bank with a girl who swam competitively (I did too, for years) & it was about reaching for your goals... then you realise it's an ad for a bank and again, you feel cheated. Humphf.

6. I love the sound of rain outside - it gives me an excuse to stay in and mooch around.

7. Words like 'mooch' and 'squiffy' (my little sister taught me that one) and 'squircle' (a square-ish circle that kids make when you ask them to stand in a circle in class) appeal to me very much.

This was quite fun. I could easily add more... For example, I enjoy a glass of sauvignon blanc but I hate chardonnay......... I like dark chocolate but not the 70% dark chocolate - you might as well eat unsweetened cocoa from the tin........ My boyfriend is a minor celebrity and gets recognised sometimes which makes me get very excited........
Anyway, thanks to newenglandquilter for tagging me and commenting on my blog. Much appreciated.
:)

Tag Rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Lucky Seven Tagged by Me:
1. drewzel
2. curly pops
3. Amelia
4. nikki-shell
5. green olive
6. aunty shabby
7. Jill

3 comments:

Aunty Shabby said...

Hey - did you just tag me?? And you haven't told me yet??!! What do I do.... should I wait to be officially advised I have been tagged or now respond and try to think of some interesting things to say??!!

Drewzel said...

thanking! I put my list on my crafty blog - podbobbins.wordpress.com.
=)

Anonymous said...

your boyfriend is a minor celebrity? You can tell us that an not tell us who he is! We are all curious now.