Tuesday, July 17, 2007

European Sojourn Part 1



Yes, it is really happening - I have booked my ticket to Europe for September!

On September 21, I fly from Melbourne - London - Zurich then a train to Frick to see my little sister Jo. Then I'm on a train to PARIS and am frolicking there with the Parisians and a friend or two for about 4 days... then flying back to London for a few days of catching up with friends, seeing the sights and hopefully having an early birthday celebration for moi before jetting off home to Melbourne again to start work the very next day... Crazy but SO EXCITING!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooh la la! 2 years ago I went to Scotland/Poland for my two week break. I arrived in Melbourne Monday at 1.30am and started work 7 hours later. Nice work. I had a full day teaching as my new timetable had been issued. I recommend asking for the day off early. Or just take Tuesday off!

Anonymous said...

wow! sounds exciting! i am sure you will have a smashing time! take lots of pics. i hope hope hope to go to Europe next year!

it's good that you have 2 buns then. they can keep each other company :)

Anonymous said...

hey steph: ehehe.. you buns are too funny! hey put a pic up! heheh..

hey.. thanks for getting a scarf too..