Monday, July 23, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

I've been 'tagged' by Liss which means I have to list 7 things about myself on my blog - how fun!



1. I love dress ups! On Friday I was Heidi at my Euro party. I've also dressed up as a Western Sheriff, a fortune-telling gypsy, Little Miss Muffet, Baby Bear from Goldilocks and the Three Bears, a Bon Jovi groupie at my Tarts & Bogan's birthday party in 2005, a Japanese Anime character (complete with wigs... LOVE wigs)... dress ups are FUN!



2. I am a bit obsessive about certain things. For example, I obsessively twirl my hair around my fingers. I obsessively check that my boyfriend's ears are clean. I obsessively check my email, myspace, facebook & blog.



3. Things I don't do but I really should: (therefore I often feel guilty about not doing them but still this doesn't jolt me into action): clean the car, weed the garden, open bank statements, call my nan, finish all the unfinished things I've begun (knitting, craft, letters, stories... etc), exercise and spend more time with my rabbits.



4. I went to 5 primary schools and 2 high schools. It was tough but I have a lot of stories to tell! I've lived in Morwell, Trafalgar, Wodonga, Bethanga, Camberwell, Warragul, Leongatha, Nunawading, Surrey Hills & Richmond (all in Victoria)



5. I had a horse called Rocky when I was about 5 years old. When we moved to Wodonga he was sold to a family whose son had a severe physical disability. Then he was sold to a friend of my mum's (but they weren't friends when they bought him) and years later I was reunited with him. Three months ago he died. He was about 30 years old.



6. I have 2 families - mum and dad separated when I was 2. Both remarried. I have 4 half siblings, a boy and girl to each family. I am the only one from mum and dad's marriage.


7. I used to collect soaps when I was little. They had to be either scented or an interesting shape (or both!). I had teddy bears, flowers, horses, Strawberry Shortcake... I couldn't bear to use them - far too pretty! I'm really not sure where they are now!

Now I'm supposed to tag 7 others but I don't think I know 7 other bloggers! I tag annalaura, kwoozy, & shoes mend hearts.

That was fun Liss, thanks!

5 comments:

Daydream Lily said...

wow...very interesting! You owned a horse...my sister always wanted a horse and you lived in Wodonga.
I also went to 2 high schools and the second on was in Albury. When did you live in Wodonga?

Daydream Lily said...

ah yes I know Bethanga. So your a half country half city girl like me :-)

Unknown said...

I did the same thing with the soaps I collected, in fact I think they might still be in my bedroom at home.

I was also thinking you look familiar, did you do your Dip Ed at Melbourne, or teaching rounds at Melbourne Girls College in 2004?

I have been tagged by three people so I am up for writing some facts!

My Charlie Girl said...

Yah, that was cool to read a bit more about you :) xxxx Thanks for the lovely comment you left me, and i see you have added me to your page yah!! im off to add your link to my page, so i can keep checking and see what you have been up to :) xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

hello steph! thanks for the tag. I have already done it though.
do u think i can do a 7 things about my rabbit?