Sunday, January 27, 2008

Etsy browsing...

Not that I have ANY money to speak of until pay day, but I have been browsing Etsy, just to window shop, and as always I LOVE Catherine Campbell's work (a.k.a. my folk lover)...
I WANT THIS SO MUCH! It really is beautiful, and as much as I would like to use it, I would in fact frame it and put it on my wall. Now go over there and have a look! (But don't buy it, please, because I want to when I get paid on Wednesday!!)

I've been spying on what other craftsters do with their cards, and then of course comparing them to what I do. I think there are a lot of great artists using their own artwork on their cards, as well as some people using scrapbooking-type materials to create cards as well. I need to make sure that what I cut & paste together is original & appealing... my brain is really ticking over at the moment!

No comments: