Monday, January 28, 2008

HELP!

Dear Blogger friends,
Please help me to put a banner on the top of my blog... I am going nutty not being able to do it!

Also, when randomly and whimsically "e-baying" me (like "googling" someone), Jag found out that there is a label of my exact name selling checkered shirts. Humphf. Lucky I'm not in, or intending to be in, the checkered shirt industry trading under MY OWN NAME!

And why would one's bf search for one on e-bay?! The world is going a bit topsy-turvy for me today... I need a cup of tea...

3 comments:

Drewzel said...

Okay...you know on blogger when you're logged in and you View Blog, in the top right of the screen you get New Post|Customize|Sign Out...well click on Customize. It should take you to a screen called Page Elements. It says "add and arrange page elements". So where it says "Spices for Violet"(Header) with a box around it, there should an Edit link in the bottom right of that box. If you click on it, it pops up a box that says "Configure Header"...there you put the name of your blog and a text description. It also has an option to upload an image, either off your computer or the internet.
So if you've got your logo on your computer, browse and link to the file, and then click the option "instead of title and description". It should then ask you to save changes...and hopefully after you've saved it, your picture will be there for the blog header.
Hope that makes sense.

spices for violet said...

Thanks drewzel!
I did exactly that the other day & it didn't work, but now it has!

Drewzel said...

Yay!