Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Frankie + Frenchness = Fabulous!

I audibly squealed like a piglet when I got home to find my latest issue of Frankie mag sitting on the coffee table!
I stayed up too late reading it but decided to save some for later. It took a magazine to teach me this... years ago when I bought a dollar's worth of lollies, I never saved any for later!
Seeing as the image of the new issue is not up on the site yet (subscribers get in first, ner ner ne ner neeerrrrr!) I thought I would post a CUTE-E-PIE pic from their wallpaper selection...


And after realising just how much I like carousels (see yesterday's post - Whimsical Paris), I found this lovely pic online when searching for the correct spelling of the place...



This photograph was found here and is by Pascal Agneray.

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

I love frankie mag...such a cool aussie mag! wish it was around when I was younger....

Michelle said...

Just found your blog - it's lovely!! I've never read Frankie but keep hearing about it...must get me a copy...

Ruby Khan said...

Bonjour! I love Paris's carousels too. Wish there were one in the park by my house instead of just a busted up basketball court. It would be an excellent way to perk up a cranky day. :)