Monday, April 21, 2008

A Week of Frenchness - 1 - Whimsical Paris

After (only) four amazing days in Paris last year, I figured I can contribute to this theme, as seen on Meet Me At Mike's blog.

I will start off with my favourite photos from Paris, and then move onto some more interesting little snippets from my very short time there... (I just have to fire up the scanner after work and rummage through all my mementos!)




From the top...
1. A band plays in the street next to Notre Dame
2. Children are led on donkeys in Jardin des Tuileries
3. A mime artist on stilts on the bridge over to Ile St Louis
4. Carousel de la tour Eiffel by night
5. An amazing solo street performer in Montmartre (she was ACE!)
6. Jardin du Carousel (at Jardin des Tuileries)

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

Dont you just love Paris!
great pics!!

Michelle said...

Such lovely photos!