Wednesday, February 13, 2008

All in Moderation, unfortunately...

Recently, my blog has had a lot more traffic than ever before. For this, I am grateful and excited - I love the feedback I have been receiving from people all over the world in the craftster community.
However, in the past 2 days I have had some spam comments left, which make me mad. So I've added the 'comment moderation' thing - I'm sorry, but it had to be done. It was lucky that when I clicked on the link left by a spammer (unbeknownst to me) I was at home and not at work or I would have been sacked for sure!
Anyway, when you leave a comment, just know how much I love them from people who have something constructive to say, and that they will all be accepted once I have worked out who they are from and what they say!

Thanks for the feedback, I love it and it inspires me to keep going! x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I must be lucky, so far no spam and yucky links.

mel bomba said...

I to had spam, rotten buggers.
I love your story about your $1 sewing machine it reminds me of when I had my mums old one, Curses!

Drewzel said...

Poor you!
You wouldn't believe the amount of spam my wordpress blog gets, simply because it has the word "cars" in the title. argh!! Luckily they have a good spam filter function.
Death to spammers! (Or at least a good slap with a wet fish.)