Saturday, September 1, 2007

Europe draws forever closer!

20 sleeps to go!
I have just booked my hostel in Paris and am hoping that I don't get ripped off!
We almost have the train from Switzerland to Paris worked out too - My sister is booking it for me over there, which means I can potentially save up to $120.
Now that I have everything booked, I need to work out what I am actually going to do when I am in each place.
ANY RECOMMENDATIONS? Please leave a comment!
I will be in Switzerland with my sister for 6 days, mainly in her area of Frick/Basel but we are not far from Zurich.
I'm in Paris from Friday-Tuesday... Lots to see but, a) maps are hard when in French, b) not sure what are THE BEST things to see? c) I don't want to spend heaps and heaps but certainly HAVE to see Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, etc. Any other highlights?
London - I'll (hopefully) be hanging out with friends and hope that they can show me around but any recommendations would be appreciated!

More updates as the day draws closer... I am beginning to get VERY excited!

1 comment:

Daydream Lily said...

im so jealous. Your going overseas. I have to get there too.....one day.

I like the logo, you should have something on the back of your cards. You could even get a stamp made up and then you can stamp the back of cards.