Saturday, September 8, 2007

Sunny Saturday

I am starting to realise the benefits of rabbit poo, which ordinarily is the bane of my life... I lazily sweep stray poos into the garden and recently realised I have now cultivated quite the worm farm!! So today I thought I would dig it over a little and see how the soil was... despite being quite dry, I think the quality has improved. Perhaps I can actually grow something in the GROUND instead of everything in pots!
Meanwhile, my two furry friends Milo & Cookie were rather curious about the whole fiasco in the front yard, (outside their palace) and I managed to snap a few very sweet shots of my favourite bunnies. (Yes, Cookie is poking her tongue out... or licking her "lips". And Milo is licking his foot in that other picture - a feat only animals can do, thankfully... oops, no pun intended)


My aunt & uncle & three year old cousin Tom are in Melbourne to visit this weekend. We had a lovely lunch at Red Lemon Cafe on Swan Street & wandered around Richmond. Tom and I went up and down the escalators in Dimmey's (just for fun) and looked inside the fridges at the second hand shop. Tom was quite taken by the fact that there were fridges "on the road!" I found a large piece of grey polar fleece fabric for $5 in Dimmey's which I thought would come in handy for... something... like a rabbit blanket... or eyes for my owl softie (which I am yet to finish)... or a scarf?... or even a blanket for the couch; something soft to curl up under. Mmm.








PS I don't know WHAT is going on with this post, the photos are all over the place!


2 comments:

My Charlie Girl said...

your bunnies are sooooo cute. great to see you have a compost going on!!!

Angela said...

I love your bunnies, i love them, i looove them!!