Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I heart cards





































These are the vintage swap cards and various finds I have accumulated over the past 2 weeks... very exciting!
Some are from the Wantirna Trash and Treasure Market, which was quite an experience, and I bartered the man down by a few dollars! Some are from my wonderful boyfriend Jag who came across a box of cards in a country antique shop for a bargain price. Many of the ones he found are actually old playing cards so I have lots of multiples which will be great for doubling up and giving more dimension to my bits and pieces that I make.
Seeing as I have little time to be making things at the moment (yet find time to blog late at night) I will have to just look fondly at all my lovely things and wait for a rainy day when I can sit down and cut, paste, hum to the radio and possibly even improve my sewing skills.
Leave a comment and let me know which cards you like - I love the big pineapple one, the Fiji one, the ballerina one.... and.... and.... OK, I like all of them. *sigh* I love finding stuff.

3 comments:

Daydream Lily said...

I love the little turtle and the kittens.

I started my owl last night. He is made from a vintage pillow case. hopefully I will finish him tonight.

My Charlie Girl said...

Wow, great collection!!

Angela said...

i heart your cards too!! All of them. 'sigh'